Monday, January 26, 2009

TIN-TIN'S CRAZY MEDIA TECH LAB PHOTOS

This was a fun activity. Boy oh boy do I look old in this photo. I think that my kids would enjoy taking photos of themselves this way. I know that my son posts pictures of himself to his Facebook page often. He is only 17 years old but knows so much more about technology than I do. I really, really wish my generation was more computer literate than we are. However, all hope is not lost. I learn more every day about technology, and it is my hope that I will never stop.
Two of me to help me with school work. Wow! This would be great. I can't imagine that. Having two of me to do all the work that I have to do in and out of school - boy I would accomplish so much more if I could only have a twin that could help me out. Oh well! It is certainly a challenge, but at the same time a wonderful accomplishment that I am able to complete so many things in school as well as being a mother.
The first photo of Tina on the moon looking at earth brings back a lot of memories for me when I was a little girl. I remember when this picture was taken, and for what magazine. I was 9 years old. It was taken in July 1969, for Life Magazine and was put on the front cover of the magazine. The picture was taken by the first man who landed on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment